Tired.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Exams are oveeeeerrrrrr!! *beems*

My my, I never thought I'd be so happy to see the day exams finish. Somehow this exam period seemed to go on and on forever. I can still remember the day before exams started and praying to survive. Tadaaaa! I'm still here..

I'm beat.

I need my nappy time.

I need some me time.

Sorry for the extremely boring post. It seems that all I can write about is exams. But then again, nothing much has been going on except for exams. So yeah, bear with me. I'll put up more, er, interesting posts asap.

PS : I'm praying for Katherine to win tomorrow. Mainly because I just don't like Taylor. I just don't. Although he did sing that last song pretty well. I'll give him props for that. Oh well.

Nites. *muax*

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

man..is been a while i come to ur blog lah..so is other ppl lah..n wat r u doing posting stuff bout doctors n lawyers??!! gosh..such a turn off lah =) is ur mind is all bout edu stuff?? sigh..nwy..juz drop by here 2 disturb u..heh..bb

Sara said...

wow dear.THAT post has been a while la.You have GOT to keep up...

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger