Jacka**

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's not like I was in the best of moods today.

Not feeling mad, just feeling a little stressed.

Then you come and kill my cute pumps. Ggggrrrr. Not to mention almost killing my little toe. The least you could do was apologise! It's not like you were a feather, dumbo.

Oh but nooo. You just walked past without a backward glance even after I yelped in pain. Ass.

Anyway, I bought a pink hairband today :D Its the cutest.

Small things make me happy.

4 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

appreciating the small things is a very good thing!!! =)

Sara said...

I know :D

I got 2 new ones today as well :) Makes me feel less stressed :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara! Was it the one you wore to Management tute? Looked very sweet on you :)

Sara said...

Hahhaha. The pink one? Yea I think it is :) Thanks dear:)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger