Ugh.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

University applications make me all sad inside.

Siggh. I'm so weird.

Anyway, short update. Not happy news.

Had a bad day yesterday.

You wanna slap me?
Even after I don't talk during your lectures and sit in front so I won't fall asleep and only talk during break time? Just because I talked a bit loudly during break? FYI, I wasn't the only person talking. I'm also NEVER late to lectures unlike you. A person has to let out SOME noise during your insanely boring talk. So I did it during break. Fine then. When I get that HD for your unit, I'll slap you with it.

So pissed.

3 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

don't piss don't piss. =.="

Janus995 said...

wah sara on fire.!

princesz said...

omg!
that *&^%$#
aaah ignore it!
attention seeking old %^$%

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger