Quickie... 2/3/4.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I forgot the number of times I used quickie as a title.


Cheeps has 404 posts. I have half that number. And I believe I started blogging 1st.

Oh well,I wasted a day not doing my assignments and CASUALLY doing some procrastinated homework. I am so unproductive its scary. I had the whole day free. Was supposed to finish up part of one assignment and do research for another one. I did none. I love my plans :( They seemed feasible at the time.

Uhhuh. Here I go again. 

Finals are soooon. Its already week 9 in Monash time. Why is time in SUCH  a hurry? My knowledge for this sem, although has been increasing very little by little, seems stagnant and numb now. It feels like week 3 to me. I'm counting down the time by the weeks now and mourn when a day passes. 

And I promised a friend we will do well together this sem after consoling him. What a hypocrite I turned out to be.

Anyway, I'm gonna go salvage whatever time I have left now before I go out.

p.s: Owh. Friends are leaving for UK soon. WHYYYYY is everyone leaving? Its depressing. But all the best and please bring back the things I requested :D They scoff at what I asked them to buy. Wahahah. Such cute people. 

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger