Positively Wicked.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Teehee :)


I got a casual job. Very casual in fact. But pays good money :) Ask me about it. Something you wouldn't guess. No dirty stuff ah.

I'm gonna go watch Wicked! Finally. Everyone here has watched it and awesome reviews keep flowing in :) I feel all giddy inside thinking about it. If I had the money, I would travel the world to watch musicals. Many, many more musicals on my list :)

Yes yes I knowwww. Slow n pics atm. Been busy. I didn't even take pictures during Night Market :( But I'll upload some sooooon :)

8 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

what job????
omg! i wanna watch too! lucky you. haha! have lotsa fun with it (=

Janus995 said...

Wicked!! Such a magnificent musical man. I'm sure you're gonna love it loads. ;)

Sara said...

WC: Hehe. Its a small recording thing for RMIT. Its not like every week I get to work. You know IELTS listening exam? Yeah, I'll be the one speaking and they record my voice to be played for those learning English :)

Yeah I know.Damn broke now but i really do hope I enjoy it!!

Cheeps: Yes I knoooow. Finally. You saw it in London right?

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara,

congratulations on ur new job!!

RMIT pays well =p

i worked once there during my first year winter hols... and the pay was super gooooodddddd

so it's easy and fun plus u'll have pocket money! how cool is that!!
now only if i could find a part time job like yours as well...
hehe


anna.

Wern Ching said...

omg! that is so cool. and easy too. hahaha. (=
i wonder if they have it in msia....lol...

Sara said...

Anna: Yeah it was fun! Hehe. But I dont get to work often. So yea.wonder where else to work la.

WC: Pretty sure they might have it back home. Just gotta search :) How's medical uni dear?

Anonymous said...

try McD or Mackers as they call it there???

starting wage is i think about Aussie $12-15 an hour and if u work public holidays it goes up to $25 an hour???

restaurents, fastfood outlets and cafes are good places.tips good plus food and learning opportunity to learn new dishes is delightful huh?? just be careful with location and timing esp if u take public transport-cuz sometimes shift might only end about 1-2am . then there's the alcohol factor in these places which tends to get customers bit crazy so have to be careful there la... try to get somewhere close to home so it's safer?

u could also try Coles and Safeway...
or any bookshops???

anna.

Wern Ching said...

its fine! but i have lotsa lecture notes to read! OMG! sigh. me slacking and procrastinating doesnt work here anymore, everybody is studying. lol. yikes!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger