Love me, love me, say that you love me

Friday, October 30, 2009

SAVE ME.


Maybe thinking too much about going home in a month is not such a good thing. Oh but I can't help it!!! The thought of stepping foot on the dodgy LCCT station makes me feel all tingly inside, like a little child waiting for Christmas Day. Oh which reminds me I can't waaait for Christmas toooo. Teehee. Food, drinks, prezzies!

Anywho, as I said, I just feel so uber excited to be going home in a month. I REALLLLY can't wait. FINALLY being able to see the family, friends and to be pampered! Goood food. Bliss much. I know, I know, eventually I would return to my princess self. But heck, I have been independent okay these past (almost) 9 months. I'm proud I have made a life here worth remembering.

I just can't say it enough. I'll be home in a MONTH.

But oh the horror. I have yet to start finals. But not complaining since I really am not ready yo. I neeeeed motivation.

It's been SOOOO HOT these last few days. Spring is in the air :) Dresses and shorts finally! Too bad I am stuck indoors studying.

Okay okay, back to cramming macro. OOF, one less chapter to study. I just realised it today. Happpppy.

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger