Another 365 days and counting.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year's Resolution: To keep last year's resolution. Heh. For the life of me, I can't remember what I resolved to do. I'm thinking eat less and study more diligently.

Hoho. Looks like I'm not gonna be studying again anytime soon. Somehow, nothing really prepares you for the feeling of graduating. Sure, I'm glad I did the whole movie star for a day routine. But I don't feel any different. I should, shouldn't I? After all, I'm a graduate. I'm currently ready to get back to a more serious routine. Or at least fill my time with things other than sitting in my bed all day and watching dramas.

Exercise. Oh how I have abandoned you. But please let me fit back into those pants. PLEASE. It's been burning hot in the land down under. And mum says I'm dark as it is already. So bothersome. But I would really like not to get skin cancer. Or sunspots at least :P

I'm thinking, do something to impact someone's life this year. Even in the smallest way. I got 364 days ey? I'll let you know next year if I succeed. Cross fingers, toes, arms and legs. And a little prayer goes a long way. After all, wouldn't be as blessed as I am now if it weren't for Him.

Happy New Year everyone. Let this 2011 year be a great one for all of us!!

2 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

Happy New Year Sara! :D

kang said...

Uncle wish you a Great New Year 2011. Welcome to the world of working life. Cheers..........

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger