Mixed Emotions

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'll be leaving for Penang tomorrow. Again. Don't ask.

Heck a week, well almost, has gone by and I still haven't gone out for a single movie. You'd think a girl with two whole weeks of hols would have tons of time to go out. I'm a sad, sad person.

Instead of going out for movies, I've been going for tuition. Yup everyday for the past 5 days. Ugh, I pity myself. Then again, I did resolve to start studying earlier. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. A huge disguise.

Don't get the wrong idea though. I've not been studying 24/7. I do have more time to laze around. Sleep more. Eat more. Catch up on my TV time etc. I just wanna go out and watch a movie. Or two ; )

************************************

A lil overdue, but no matter...

Went for this A-levels course on Monday with Kerry. Wasn't exactly what I pictured it to be though. I expected a long lecture on the course which undeniably I'll be half asleep half way through. Heh :)

Instaed we were split into groups of 3 each, thank goodness I got Kerry. Each group had a mentor and that mentor was supposed to bring each group to his/her respective classroom. We sat in the same class for the next 4 hours or so. I guess the point was to show us how lectures were conducted and such. Our classes, or rather their classes before lunch break were Thinking Skills, Physics, Maths and Chemistry. We understood about 15% of what was going on. The rest was absolute greek to us.

Then came our lunch break. Lunch was provided but our mentor said that the food in the canteen sucked.He wanted to take us out but we declined cause we were going to meet up with Charlene for lunch. He was nice to ask us out though.

Came back an hour later and were told that Economics, our next subject was cancelled because the lecturer was absent. Oh well. All wasn't lost though as we spent the next hour watching this hilarious comedy the students undoubtedly downloaded for times like these.

We were late for our next "class" which was in the library cause we sorta lost track of time. Figures. After that we were told to fill in some questionaries as usual. So thats about it really. Found out that it costs a bom for tuition fees alone. Sheessshhh. All they care is about these days is making money.

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

WTH!! U WENT TUITION EVIDAY?!?? TELL ME U R JOKING PLZ...ISZIT INTENSIVE COURSE?? WAT THE HECK R U DOING TUITION-ING EVIDAY.

Sara said...

No its not intensive course. Just tuition. Normal tuition.Dont be so shocked dear.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger