GRRRR.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Not at the best of moods at this very moment.

Know what I really can't stand?

People trying to read an article when I'M trying to read it. I don't mind, really, if we're sitting side by side reading the article or whatever it is. This (rant) mainly concerns people who like to poke their head over my shoulder and start reading whatever I'm reading. Look, kindly just ask for it after I have finished reading it ok? I would really appreciate that. Don't just stick your head at my shoulder and start reading it like nobodys business. Do I look like I like to have someone breathing down my neck? I don't blame you if you barely know me. In fact, I'll just stop reading and just pass it to you if you are someone I've just met.

But I guess some people are too dense to get the message after I've done this repeatedly. Ugh.

On a totally unrelated but similar matter.

When someone says your little antic is getting irritating, get the message and stop doing it for goodness sake. Some people have only so much self control. Do we need to stick a note on our heads to remind you all the time? I mean, sure, it was entertaining for a while. Then it just starts to get annoying and gradually becomes downright irritating. When no one else is laughing, the jokes over. Period. Even if you find it funny for some reason or another.

1 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

me gosh..is like the situation of u doing the square thingy..but is not counted lah..evibody is still laughing..hehheh.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger