Saturday, November 24, 2007

Another year is almost over and I'm pondering endlessly again. Among other things :)

Sigh. Feels like I just left high school but that was a year ago. By this time next year, I think it'll sink in that I left my foundation year behind today :)

It was a greaaaat year amidst all the grumbles and rants. Different but great. I was feeling so sentimental after finals today cause I won't be seeing my friends again as often as I did in the past year.

I both love and loathe change.

I've got 3 months to kill.

Time to go college scouting again.

I think I might even get a job :0

Chirstmas is comingggggg :) Saw the chrismas trees in OneU today(although I must admit the decor wasn't very nice) and just felt a sense of peace and tranquility :)

Call me out for luncheons, dinners and movies ya'll!

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger