I hate this feeling.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

When you want it to lie, it never does. The facts are so hard to manipulate unless you are really good at it. Or make up some excuse for all the shortcomings and faults.


I hate this feeling. PMS makes it worse.

*

I need something. I'll admit it. Too bad it's way out of my reach. God, be kind to me please.  I've got enough on my mind. My brain is mush now. A big puddle of mush. 

I hate this feeling.

You know its bad when shopping doesn't cheer you up.

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

sara dear, the feelings will go away, its just a matter of time.. what i can say now is, just look on the positive n bright side, eventho its kinda hard to do so.
if i can, i will really want to be there with u , just to support when u r down.. bye. take care

Anonymous said...

*typing error, was in a hurry*
if i can i would really want to be there with u whenever u feel happy or down.. seriously, i know what it feels like to have that kind of feelings especially when nobody can make u feel better.. im sure God will show u how to not feel this way eventually.. yup, He is the only one who can make things better, rite? ;)
miss u, take care!

Sara said...

Aliah honey! Didn't think you still came here :) I missssshhhhhh YOU. I feel better now. Assignment stress and all. Sigh. Hehe Thanks babe and will see you soooooon !! MUAXXXX

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger