She loves me. Seriously, she does.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

She's old. Enough said. Can get married already. I hear church bells :) I want to be brides maid pleassee :)


Hahaha. I'm JOKING. I think she will kill me soon.

I know she looks hot la guys. Eat your hearts out okay. She's MINE. And I don't like to share. Unless you buy me ice cream and lots of pretty dresses for spring. Then we can talk.

Okla. As usual, I miss the point in most of my posts.

HAPPYYYYYY 20TH BIRTHDAY MY HENG HENG.

You know I miss you :) More than you know :) 2 more months!

I know you miss me toooooo :) Terpaksa make myself feel better just in case she doesn't :(

Teeheeee.

Okaaay. Back to productive work. Whatever that means.

2 gave their two cents:

ade said...

Yup yup!! I really lovee you! And i think the word 'hot' is so the wrong description for me!

Sara said...

Nolaaaa. I told you what you are looking better day by day. After I go home don't recognise you already :(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger