Ooooff.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cling clang.

Feeling uber, mega stressed.
Bing bang.
I just feeling like crawling into bed.

In my defense, I suck at writing decent poems and wasn't planning on writing one. And my brain juice is currently low on fluids.

F.I.N.A.L.S. you love to make me hate you.

ONE MORE MONTH. CAN YOU FEEL IT?

I feel super excited to go home. 9 months is too long. Just way too long. I miss...many things. I'll admit it. I'm itching to be spoiled and taken care of again. Besides, mum said I am still a kid and do not act my 20 (OMG OMG I'LL BE 21 SOON!) years of age. I'll concede this time. But I would say I did quite a good job taking care of myself for the past 9 months. Eat that.

Oh another update. I found out I don't quite like tim tams. The horror. Oh maybe the dark ones are okay. I think me and tim tams don't go well together. I fell sick after eating tim tam cheesecakes twice. And I didn't feel too good after eating some the other day. Too darn sweeeeet. Audrey says I am special cause I don't like milk chocs. Me love dark chocs :) Its her affectionate way of telling me I am weird :P

2 gave their two cents:

ade said...

hahahahah. yes ur special! ;) I loooooove dark chocs too! <3 Actually I like ANY chocolate la.hahaha as long its chocolate and candies! :D

Sara said...

gooood. cause i already bought some for you :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger