You know you love me :)

Friday, December 18, 2009

I've gained weight since I came home! NO NO NO. I refuse to reveal the actual amount. Its too embarassing. Not joking.


I am praying work will make me eat less and I don't get to nap as well. Oh yeah, I've started my internship at RBS Malaysia. ANYONE WORKING AT KLCC????? Call me for lunch yo :P So far work has been little cause I just started by its getting to the end of the year meaning more reports to hand in. Been baby steps ok? I'm learning :)

Updates will be sparse. I've lost the blogging mojo again. :(


1 gave their two cents:

ade said...

T___T btw, u have M.I.A. on MSN for freaking TWO MONTHS already since beginning of OCTOBER!! After working can come on MSN to communicate with your this old ss17 fren here one ok T.T If not...i will be like ????? in ur life or out of ur life /EMO

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger