Here I Go Again.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Just because I feel a little narcissistic now. Here you go A, the DIY fringe.



Photos were taken pre and post Mamma Mia : The Musical.
Ah, life is good for the most part. I've got a month to start cramming for finals. Add in the last few assignments and the part time work and life couldn't get anymore busy. But I like busy compared to idle for the moment. Till next time.

-S

4 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

nice hair! (:

Sara said...

Thankiuuuuuu :)its a little out and some parts are shorter than the other but sigh i dont hv proper scissors and cutting a side fringe is TOUGH! :p

ade said...

hahaha! tell me bout the tough part man! :D

Now when you come back we both will have fringe togetheeer!! XXOO

Christine said...

hehe. well done babe.
got potential oh! =)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger