Lent. And updates.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lent is here. Being a person who has never once in her life kept a new year's resolution, I'm thinking 40 days out of 365 should be a start don't you think? I think you think it's a start too.


My lent sacrifice? 

Sweets and anything dessert related. No more frozen yoghurt how caaaaan!?

Oh help me, it's so much harder than I thought it would be. Friends, I love you and all but still! I'm determined to succeed. Unless the circumstances require me to break it. 90% accomplishment is still an accomplishment right?

Who am I kidding? :S

Ok ok, looking at recent pictures now to motivate and psyche myself to lose weight at the same time. 

Sometimes, I wish I was born a guy. But then, I would be forced to give up my Tony B shoes. And they are just too pretty to give up. Ok God, I take that back. You know You created me to be a fickle fille. 

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger