August exams...oops..i mean TESTS.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Yup.August tests are finally and officially over.What a relief.For me at least.Yes, I didn't exactly study before hand.Cramming at the last minute was terrible.Stress and pressure was getting to me.I didn't think I could last another day.

I feel so liberated! I feel so happy! I feel so.......tired...sleepy...exhausted.Yup....the after effects of not getting enough sleep due to my laziness in not preparing earlier and thus, staying up late for the last five nights cramming.

You'd think that after going through the same routine for my mid-terms would actaully teach me a lesson.Think again.I just never learn my lesson.Such a depressing thought.

Another thing I noticed about myself.I just tend to set certain things to do in a day and not fulfilling them.Thus, emphasises my procrastinator status.Man, I feel so depressed thinking bout this and pondering on it.Ugh.

*Note to self:This is ONLY August TESTS.End year examinations are yet to come.

I feel so much 'better' now.Bear with me.

5 gave their two cents:

germae said...

Procrastinator. Wow, we're in so many of the same clubs that I never thought existed before!
And to think these are just the August exa..I mean tests.
And speaking off "easily-distracted"ness, yeah well, do think about it. I don't like to repeat myself thrice. (=
Oh, as well as for Chem, Add maths, Physics, etc...I hope you get my drift.

Sara said...

yes mae...i get you.thanks for dropping by.and for pointing out my mistake.what would i do without you?

Anonymous said...

oh,how bout me?!?u can't live without me 2,rite SaRa??i can't live without u 2...muaxx...yes,is finally over but our holidays is stil kinda bz leh...add math project,pshycics homework...sigh..thought wanna throw evrything a side but can't..sob...weehehe..we passs add maths sara...Pn.Lee n her smile,almost make me faint at skool...

Anonymous said...

sara,sara..i'm back again..plz,quickly go pinky blog...u'll find something interesting there..a BIG wan..wahhaa...

Sara said...

yes adeline.without you i think i could sleep better.ahahahah.joking la dear.love ya lots!!thanks for dropping by.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger