Me.My Life.My Thoughts.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My Life(At the moment)

School reopened yesterday.No more getting up late.No more sleeping till noon.No more lazing around.No more fooling around.And so on and so forth.

Getting back my August test results has not been a fun experience.Oh wait.Getting back any results, be it a monthly test or exmination, isn't always fun for me.I think I suffer from pre-results sickness.My hands get clammy,I feel like there are hundreds of butterflies in my stomach and so on.I hate it.But I guess I can't expect much.After all, its my own doing.

I don't always consider myself fortunate.Many a times I neglect to open my eyes and actually see the things I have and only focusing on the things other people have and the things I do not have.I don't always realise that being able to live another day with all my loved ones is already a blessing.I guess it is true when they say that you will only realise what you have after you have lost it.I know its bad.And I know I need to change.But I'm only human.Fortunately I do realise it after a while and start repenting.I may not be THE most fortunate person in the world, but I do know that I am more fortunate than millions of other people, children especially, who don't even have the daily necessities needed to live, around the world.So yes, I am thankful for all the gracious gifts God has abundently showered on me although I don't always know it. It just takes me a bit of time(maybe a lot at times) to realise how good I have it compared to others.That, and constant reminder from my parents.

Taking the opportunity here to tell everyone how much they mean to me.

My Thoughts(At the moment)

I may have many obstacles to go through in life, but I just hope that I would be able to go through it all and not just give up hope half way through.God, after all, is my pillar of strength even when everything alse fails.Many people, yes suicidal people especially, just tend to give up hope when all seems lost.They just don't realise that even though at times when they think there is no hope left, God is always there.Just a simple conversation to God, can make a whole lot of difference.People just don't realise that every single person is important in God's eyes, regardless of how you look, what you wear and so on.Everybody has a part to play in his or her own lifetime.Be it a small role or a big one.Haven't you heard?

It's the small things in life that you do that make the big differences in you.

So...how about starting the day of with a smile?Or doing a good deed?Or being nice to someone?Or settle some indifference?It just takes a little effort to make a big difference.

Of course I'm sure some of you might wonder whether I do this all the time.The answer is simple.I don't follow my own instructions.But I am not hypocritical(Most of the time anyway).So what right do I have to advise others on what I myself don't always do?Well, this is yet another simple question.I DO try most of the time.But as I said before, I just take time to notice what goes on around me.So, if I am not able to follow what I myself preach, this just might help another person.

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

yes,realise what you have after you have lost it..agree agree..i alwiz nvr believe in tat til my grandma pass away..sob....however,i'm trying 2 overcome tat main prob in my life n try 2 appreciate wat's infront of me...is real tuff job man..

Sara said...

thanks for dropping by dear =)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger