I'm Baaaackkkk!!!!

Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm Back!

After a short break due to my final exams I'm back with new stuff to think about.

Oh well,as I said finals are over and I am so thankful that it is.I seriously doubted if I could last those three long weeks of deprived sleep and rest.Ah..'tis blissful to finally have the chance to wake up late again.

However,I do not look forward to getting my results back.Aih..as usual I don't learn my lesson and put of studying until the last minute.=P
Although,I did start earlier this time around.I just hope it pays off.=)

Anyway, this little thought has been going on in my head for some time now.It's not really a thought actually,more like a statement of some sort.Haha.
So here it goes...Drum roll please...

I HAVE VERY LITTLE SELF CONFIDENCE.

There,I've said it.I guess it really sunk in during my Sunday School camp 2 weeks back.The teacher was like "Is there anyone who wants to come up and share their opinions on this matter?"....Naturally no one went up.Then she added this little line.."Anybody with enough self confidence to come up here?"...THAT was my cue.It just got me thinking I guess..Oh well...better start working on it I guess.=P

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

i started ealier too..i actually studied during the 1 week holiday..oh gosh,i couldn't blieve myself :O but after tat 1 week,wat i memorize is no longer in my head!!crap!!means i gonna study all over again!!nonsense!!eesh!!but i'm really glad tat our final exams over lah..
since,tml i'm not going 2 skool,i can sleep late late late at night n wake up around 11.30am..yeah!!!then,watch TV..online..game...stil waiting 4 ya cds..
even do the exam is over,i'm stil depressed over some others things..:(

germae said...

I started earlier than I'd ever imagined myself do. I started 2 weeks before. I can't believe it myself.
Not that my marks reflect much on this 'hard' work.

Wait, maybe it did. Hahahah.

And Adeline, what on earth are you so depressed about?
So now you have a sad story, just like m...No, I don't. I REALLY don't.

Ciao!

Sara said...

hey guys,thanks for dropping by.=)

Yea Ade, what ARE you depressed about?

It can't be anymore depressing than my marks I guess.=(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger