I'm Bored.Period.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm positively,100% bored.

Oh,although I started watching the OC which was helpful.Still.I'm bored.
Believe me.Getting back exam results isn't what its cracked up to be.Especially if you are the one who doesn't study diligently.

Anyone for movies??

6 gave their two cents:

germae said...

Me me me!!!!!!
Let's go for a home movie!
Anyone up for Desperate Housewives last episode?
Haha.

Sara said...

Last episode??I haven't even watched half of it yet la Mae...*sobs*

Anonymous said...

wow,reading ur title in a happy high feeling,i thought u gonna talk bout ur period(u noe,the girls thing)hehe.Scare the heck out of me..sorry...i'm juz super duper happy now..whahah...check his blog n u'll noe..

last episod?!?ok ok..nwy,wat happen on the last episod?!??tell,quick tell....hehe..ruin the whole shoe 4 sara :D..

germae said...

Ruin what shoe ah Adeline? Man, you're high. shoe confuse with show. JUST LIKE sophisticated=suffocated. Cool huh?
I'm pretty damn sure Sara won't talk about a girl's monthly cycle on public webspace.


DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
WARNING! PROCEED ONLY IF YOUR HEART'S WILLING TO SPOIL THE ENTIRE SHOW FOR YOU.

I'M TELLING YOU, YOU'D BETTER RESTRAIN YOUR EYES FROM READING FURTHER!

ALRIGHTEY THEN.


Let's see. Rex dies, Carlos finds out about Gabby+John's affair, Lynette goes back to work leaving Tom being the househusband, Mike finds what he's looking for, Susan becomes Zach's hostage (she's at gunpoint), Paul gets caught, why Mary Alice killed herself is revealed, and much much more.

I told you so.

Sara said...

Hey guys.Oh well,I'm gonna borrow the whole season from my cousin so yeah, I'm not to worried...hahaha.Take care guys!Off to port dickson now!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooppsss..is a tying error,friends..Sorwie..as i said i'm kinda high..hehe..Is shoW..sorie...Hey,Ger,u dun hv 2 mention tat sophisticated=suffocated thing,ok..eeshh..buat malu je :-(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger