I Think It's Just Me...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Is it just me or has the whole wolrd been into cars? Honestly, everywhere I go I would overhear snips of conversations dicussing cars...so maybe I haven't exactly been into cars..More like total lack of interest...Hehe.

My sister knows more about cars than I do. Yea she can tell the difference between a Supra and a Skyline. I think. Oh whatever. She sure talks about it enough. I recently noticed that my whole family is into cars. Extended family members included as well...it makes me feel so inferior. They'll be dicussing spoilers, drifting, and on and on and on... FYI, I do know what is drifting...Weeee...



Just to prove my point, just look at the magazine my cousin is reading....Honestly. I think I need to get out more. I am sooooooo left behind.

Just to show you all that I have picked up a few tips, I made a list of the cars I find so totally HOT! (Took me awhile I must admit...Still learning. On a super crash course at the moment)

1.The Supra.

2.Mazda 6


3. Nissan Skyline GTR.

4. The latest BMW 5 series.

I never said it was a long list. (winks)

******************************************************

I worship lead for CF today. Standing in the front facing the crowd I could see the nervous form 1's right in the front. Looking at them reminded me for a brief second of how I felt during my first CF meeting. Seriously, I was a just a bundle of nerves. I can still remember the worship leader asking us to come in front and that made us all the more to want to shrink to the back of the group. Being vertically challenged, that proved to be a problem however. Thank god I've passed that awkward stage. Well, more like progressed from it since I still feel awkward at times. I think I've come a long wayyy...

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

HEy!! where is mercedes new class C ah??!!??eessh!! alwiz only got bm one!! crappy lah!!

Anonymous said...

oh ya.u worship lead hor..andre play the guitAR HOR...n u own me a story!!!

Sara said...

darling, I never said I was good at cars.I know you very educated on this topic la...No story laaaaa

germae said...

Hmmmmm.... The BMW car has been wrongly captioned as the '5' series. I believe it to be the latest '3' series if I'm not mistaken : P.

Anonymous said...

oh..so we are on topics of cars i see.Oh joy.I like Supra!! Look dmN CHUn!! BMW is mOre chuN than Merc la dong dong head. dUN worry..u are not the only one who is not into cars.. =)

Sara said...

Seriously?...I found it on9 though and it did say 5 series...Oh well..

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger