Merrrrrrrry Christmas

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Its hard writing a post with someone breathing down your neck.Ughhhh.

I wanna go to a place where Christmas decorations adorn the streets and the smell of Christmas fills the air. I guess I feel this way mainly because I have not a SINGLE christmas decor this year. Moving is soooo tiresome.Hehe. But I'm not complaining.

Anyhow just to wish all of you out there a

Blessed Christmas!!

'Tis the season to be jolly.........'

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE MOVING?!

ALA, then i can't visit you after school =(

Sara said...

hey LT thx for dropping by.Sure can see you after school la.I didnt move to another state la.Keep in touch.will come to cf soon to see you guys.Give me a call!!

Anonymous said...

WAT??!!!?? LT!!! dun c u want to say u want to visit me also one???!!!!?? ISSSSHHH!!! fine!! HHMPHHH!! =(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger