So far..

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I've almost gotten used to college life. ALMOST. I haven't lost my way while getting to classes at least. Hehe.

College so far has been ok. Well I can't say much as I've only had 1 week of studies. I have got no complains whatsoever with my tutors or lecturers. I love it when they really enjoy teaching us bunch of students. Especially since we are now more open to speak our mind, they can expect frequent suggestions/opinions/point of views from us. They encourage it and thats a good thing. Their enthusiasm to teach us somehow makes up for the lackadaisical attitude of some previous teachers. God knows I've had to deal with the kind of teachers that really have no passion for teaching and teach as if it was a huge chore. I really hope my next few semesters continue this way.

Anyway, I'll have more interesting posts soon. Till then, take care and God bless.

XOXO,
Sara.

5 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

yeah.me too. college life seems more interesting=) but business math is nOT as easy as one of my fren's bf say loh *ahem*

Sara said...

Hehe.Well its new la. No worries we succeed together ya!

Anonymous said...

CHEH!! as if u will lah!! u'll probally get High Disctintion.and then ditch me with a C. bleargh!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Saraaaaaa! :) You have to take me on a TBS tour someday, ok? Hopefully in March, when all the hot guys are back. HEH.

Heng Heng, who's your friend who's your friend? :) Anyway, it sounds easy enough. See you guys soon!

Sara said...

Adeline:Oh my gosh. This is coming from the mouth of someone who just said Biz Maths was ok. I can and WILL smack your head.

Drey: Heyy. yes yes will give you the tour soon. you too yea when ever you are free. I feel as if you guys are so packed with work to take notice of lil ol' me. :(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger