Friday, January 19, 2007

Just for you Adeline!...Look closely at one of the pictures. Hope you like it!

7 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

awww..sara..tat wasnt necessary..but nwy..thanks ya!! now u make me feel so guilty dragging u to salmon steak!! but forget it lah.. u dun hv sticker ONLY his face one meh?? purposely put the pic,he's gonna kiss her..U WANT TO DIE ISZIT??!!?? since u say i'm possesive.haha. i think joyce got only his face only sticker. but she dun let me touch one.=(

Sara said...

Sorry babe. That was the only picture I could salvage.Btw, you DO realise he is a fictional character??...A fictional character thats kinda extinct i muss add since I've not seen any sailormoon stuff being sold nowadays.

PS: Pretend the girl is you la!!!

Anonymous said...

really??!!?? tat day i just saw a shop full with sailor moon stuff!! got hello kitty also.it was recently though.last year after SPM! i'm so sorry that im in love with fictional character so much! WHAT TO DO?!?! this earth no longer have guy I WANT! i know u found ur andre!so lucky of u! envy u lah,happy?!?

PS:i'm quite emotional when the guy i like happen to be with another girl! like my tat adp guy!! he's gf very hot one also! =(

Anonymous said...

sara, where you move to woh...

Sara said...

Wern Ching! Haven't seen you in awhile. You;re in taylor's right? I never see you la.
I've moved to Wangsa Baiduri. Very near only. Its behind Holiday Villa. How have you been?

Anonymous said...

ya, u at tbs right? i saw u, but u didnt see me, cuz u were at the other side of the road, haha. icic, cool cool. im fine right now. lol. how r u then?

Sara said...

I've been fine.I never see you at all.Haih. Lets have lunch sometime ya.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger