Monday, February 12, 2007

As far as stupid mistakes go, I've made one of the stupidest mistakes of all. Such simplicity in a question and yet my puny, addled cerebrum could not comprehend.

Goodbye HD. It was nice for a fleeting moment when I thought you were in my grasp :(

I am going to wallow in self pity now.

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

shit lah u sara.. must alwiz get HD one isizt??!!?? one subject dun get CAN DIE ONE ISZIT??!!?? i dun think i can even get a 60% lah.. dun know wat on earth i was writing!! n obviously, is quite hard to concentrate with a hotty hot hot sitting near me!!! =D

Sara said...

Well, since ECS is the ONLY subject I can hope for at the mo to get a HD, YESSSS I MUST GET A HD for it. The next sems aren't gonna get any easier.

PS: I'm refraining from posting a rant about my stupider mistake in BMA today. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

OH kang, plz do post ur complains bout BMA. cuz then, i got A LOT TO SAY!! i made the 2nd stupidest mistake in my lIFE!! u dun wanna know wat's the first..heheh..

Anonymous said...

kang and heng, don't compare with each other.

Compare with me!!!

Lemme guess, HD is High Distinction, right?
Unless it's Horrifying Disaster or perhaps Helluva Drag. They all sound valid. : P

And please, learning business as what you are, it isn't what you write on paper that's going to matter in the long run. Business is about going out there and practising it, people! Don't screw it nor fail it like I did for my FM test though.=S

Sara said...

IN the LONG RUN what you write on paper will matter. But to me, you gotta sprint first to actually be able to enjoy taking the long run route. At least sprint for a while.:)
Which means if I gotta bust my butt to get my HD, I'm prepared to do it.

I hope you guys understood that. Happy Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

wah.sara.u DO put words in a very complicated way..hehe..but nwy,yeah i understand.. n i am ready to hard too!! but u DO NOT nd to work hard, pity us the-not-so-born-smart ppl lah! =(
aiyah, both also matter lah..practising it n exam is BOTH IMPORTANT! joh joh, dun start debating here! =D

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger