God is Good.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The best family in the world?
I got them.

The best relatives?
I got them.

The greatest cousins?
I got them.

The sweetest, nicest, fabulous, money-can't-buy friends?
I got them.

The best 18th birthday?
I'm sooooo blessed to have had :D

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

oh kang.. i'm touched..*sob sob* and i'm glad u had the best 18th bday.. all our hardwork pays off!! =D

Sara said...

Hey ade. Thanks again for the party. I heardc you came up with the idea. infinite XOXO

Anonymous said...

im happy for u! *hugs*

Sara said...

Thanks Aliah. you guys are such great friends

Anonymous said...

aiyoyoh.u both trying to make me cry iszit?!? u know i'm so emotional one lah..hehehe..

oh,i cant take all the credit lah..heh..it wouldnt work without kerry's "WHY NOT?!? DO IT LAH" , drey's help ,Lene's and Ger's idea and of course the frens tat turn up!! oh oh, i heard someone purposely cancel their plan on tat day to attend ur party somemore leh!! i dun know who..HEARD ONE ALSO..

Sara said...

OK .I wanna thank ALL you guys once again. Seriously you guys are the best.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger