The Funny Thing About Human Beings

Sunday, February 01, 2009

So here I come to impart some words of wisdom. Hear me and listen well.


"What is the human being's funniest characteristic?"

A:'Our contradictories. We are in such a hurry to grow up, then we long for our lost childhood. We make ourselves ill earning money, then we spend all the money on getting well again. We think so much about the future that we neglect the present, and thus experience neither the present nor the future. We live as if we were never going to die and die as if we had never lived.'

- Shamelessly plagiarised from the book Like The Flowing River by Paulo Coelho. Give the book a flip. It only takes a few things to give us that boost of self confidence we are lacking these days.

*******

I know my blog lacks pictures. Its just because I am practically handicapped when it comes to editing pictures and lately I haven't taken much either. I shall lose the weight first okay? BUT here's one halfway decent picture of me. No comments unless you mean it. And I accept negative ones as well. Maybe that will get my butt to the gym. But no one has been commenting anyway.


It's blurry la. Webcam sucks. But it covers up the pimples and the bright light helps tons. I don't know how to use photoshop. It's not even installed in the lappy. Teach me when I ask you to. 

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger