Melbourne :)

Monday, February 23, 2009

Getting lost in the city is such fun sometimes :) I don't feel stupid getting lost. People here are so friendly!

Okay I miss the family dearly. I'll admit it. All the things I'm buying are for them. I can't imagine them not coming to see me in June :( :(

But keeping busy with uni stuff now. Plenty to do. So little time. I'm out everyday and there's plenty to see here!

Oooooh I went to the State Library :) And I traveled to Phillips Island to see penguins! The cutest things ever :)

I'll update soon once I've settled down in my new place. Now I'm a nomad living with a friend. Toodles.

You people at home, don't forget me ya hear? I'll be back so fast you'll wonder how fast time flies :)

8 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun! hehe, take care my dear!!

Anonymous said...

Good to know you have settled down nicely. :D All the best with the new semester!

Sara said...

aliah: Babe!! I missssss you la. Take care too okay sweetie? Will tty soon :)

Sara said...

Bee Theng:Thanks!! Come visit me aite? :)

Wern Ching said...

have fun there and take really good care of yourself! =)

Sara said...

Thanks Wern Ching! :) I am having fun now :)

Valerie said...

If I visit you, then everything else is on you? xD

Sara said...

Hehe. Girl , I am so broke now I am scrooging on food ok!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger