Packing Part 2

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Right right.

Back to packing.

Actually I'm sort of embarassed bout this next bit. DO keep in mind that I did this next thing many, many, many, MANY years ago.

While cleaning out one of my cupboards, I found these.

Do not laugh. Or cry. Or roll your eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



YUP. Britney Spears. The ex-Princess of Pop. Notice that these pictures were taken wayyyyy back when she was little miss innocent. She still had a decent amount of clothes on. Its a far cry from the Britney who doesn't wear knickers that we see ever so often in the gossip news today. Back then at least she wore undergarments. At least I think so. Unless she always had this little fetish for not wearing them. She could have pulled it off, since she didn't expose that much back then . Whatever.



Ok I'll admit it. I used to be an avid Britney fan back then. Yes, wayyy back then. She was the sweet lollipop princess of pop. And she had the figure and looks although not the voice. But she had catchy tunes that soared up the pop charts. With record breaking albums and what not.

When I found these pictures, I remembered that I had wanted to make Britney scrapbook. Believe me, it wasn't easy getting all those pictures. I think I bought every single magazine that featured her back then. Constantly scouted the newspapers as well.



Every little gossip about her I kept. Btw, I used to like one of her dancers. Heh. Its the guy at the far left.

Silly, I know. What can I say, maturity hadn't caught up to me at that point in life. Anyway I'll post more, er, interesting stuff next time.

There really isn't much going on in my life now. I don't have thought provoking musings at the moment. I'm just waiting for an inspiration of some sort I guess.

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

yeah. i know wat u r talking bout. when i first saw her. she was like so sweet!! but not as crazy as u though. like her but not gila gila like. wat to do. i'm more on the MALE singer side one.hehe.

Sara said...

As crazy as me? I'm not crazy at all.Ish.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger