Me. Bored. Yup.

Friday, February 09, 2007

I am bored out of my wits.

Business Maths and ECS mid-terms are next week.

I am currently aware that my time being wasted writing this post yet I can do no thing about it.

I should be studying.

Studying is what I should be doing.

Somebody needs to give me a reality check.

Sigh.


I want to do some





probably here.



But of course...... I do not possess such moolah.

CNY is coming.

Yikes. The weight is coming back on.

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

can stop saying ur weight is coming back ar?!? IS NOT LA!! ish!! MINE IS!!!! this one is true one..i use the weighing machine, not base on feel one la!!! all those eating in class lah!!! =)

Sara said...

Well I'm not lying either la.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger