Pet Peeve.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

So it was expected. The presentation didn't go well. I know I should not feel disappointed. But it still hurts to think we could have done better. Anyway, its over.

Pet peeve at the moment : Inconsequential chain mail.

Yeah, I get annoyed when I receive such emails. They clog up my inbox and I just do not like that. So please, don't forward them to me. I just delete them. Look, I appreciate the thought but I just do not have the patience to read them. I only read forwarded emails that make some sense or are thought provoking.

I do not like messages that tell me I need to forward one message to 10 people and hope to receive it back to know I am loved. I already know that I am. I do not care that I will have 10 years of bad luck if I do not re post or forward the message. Heck, I do not bother that I will get 10 years of good luck if I forward the message either. I do not believe a dead person will come and haunt me or crawl out from under my bed. I do not need to forward an email to tell people I love them. If I love you, you'll hear it from me face to face. Just so you know, I am still your friend even if I do not send it back to you. And I know you are my friend. Plain and simple. I do not want any soppy forwarded love messages either. Forward them to your boyfriend/girlfriend only because in reality you will never say that to me. I do not believe I will have 10 years of bad luck in relationships for not forwarding it. Oh, since I am already ranting on this topic, please do not forward chain mail in Friendster either. It gets on my nerves. Friendster isn't closing down. If it does, then too bad. It ain't the end of the world.

8 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

lol =) i stopped forwarding msgs to ppl, but you know i love you.. rightt?

Wern Ching said...

yeah good one sara, totally agree XD

Anonymous said...

agree!! but i just sometimes want u guys to read THE CONTEXT. not the cursing ppl part. and i so do not know how to take that cursing part away,yes yes,i'm dumb at all this editing stuff=( u teach me how to edit lar.heh.business computing is not making me any smarter=)

Sara said...

Irene : Yeah I know you love me :) Love u too.I miss you girl :( Where you at now?

WC: Thanks. It was really getting on my nerves.

Ade: Don't worry. Your type of email I will read. If you haven't noticed, you send good ones. You know, funny and meaningful ones. Its those lovey-dovey ones that I can'y stomach :(

Anonymous said...

PFT. sara,r u sick or something when u reply my comment?!?! cuz u just say something nice to me! =) har? wat it does lovey dovey msg gotta do with ur stomach?? bare with my slow brain k.

Sara said...

Adeline, I'm ALWAYS nice :D Why do you make it seem like I insult you all the time? Geez. Its just a figure of speach dear. When I say I can't stomach it, it just means I don't like it.

Anonymous said...

Ahh,yeah,i was thinking is that. yeah,u DO alwiz insult me!! =) yerr,like tat i wont send u those lovey dovey one lar.since u r so not sweet one. fine loh.

Sara said...

Haha. As if YOU never insult me :( Oh well. Yeah what. Some of them are just SO meant for couples only. Its so obvious.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger