Watch This.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Elliot Yamin looks hot now. He did something to his teeth. His eyes aren't half bad either :)

Maybe you don't remember him. He was last year's American Idol 2nd runner up. I never really liked him but he sure won over mum. She adores him. Anyway, he lost out to Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee. Before the finals, I thought that if Katharine couldn't win, I had hoped that it would be Elliot. I sure hope the dude succeeds this time. Hopefully he will make as much of an impact as Chris Daughtry who proved that he didn't need to win AI to make it. He certainly deserves it. His mommy must be so proud :)

7 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

aiyerr!! r u serious?!?! how hot?!?! put his pic here lar. i'm too lz to check on him. r u sure by fixing his teeth he can look HOT ar!?!??! I FIND HIM SUPER DUPER UGLY LAST TIME one wor..

Sara said...

I give you the link already la. His new song is nice. I know la. I didn't like him either. But he looks better. Ceck it out la. It just takes a few minutes for it to load what. You watch youtube ALL the time anyway. Should be used to it.

Anonymous said...

ish. cha me for what. ish. yalah,obviously he will look better lar. BUT is he HOT?!?! like hot hot?!?! if no dun want lerr =)

Sara said...

WATCH IT. Then make up your mind :P

Janus995 said...

elliot yamin is cool. season 5 is the best season ever for me. liked so many artists. especially taylor hicks. wooooh

Sara said...

I didn't like Taylor :(

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger