Baliiiiii :)

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Off to Bali tomorrow :)

Not too sure if I deserve it but after this shyte week, I really don't care anymore. I want to do some shopping. I've been starving myself of good bargains cause I keep reminding myself I have to save for Bali :D

And thanks for all the erm, comments about my pendrive that got stolen. Yup, he hasn't returned it. Nope, I doubt he ever will. And yes, I am still cursing him. Everyday. I hope he gets hit by a car :)

Just joking la. Fine. I hope he loses something improtant too then. Maybe his assignment that he has to hand in the next day :) Wahahahhaha. I like being mean sometimes.

Pictures when I get back :) IF I'm free/ not too lazy/ don't look horrible/ way too fat/ etc. etc.

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger