Nothing to say. Sort of.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Gee. I don't know what's wrong with me. I thought I passed that stage but heck, I'm right back at square one.

And it doesn't feel good. Ok fine. It sucks so bad.

Sometimes I don't know why I need to experience failure before I start working my ass off. Or try to work again.

It's like I never learn. I promise never to repeat the same thing but here I am again. No excuse this time. Back then I guess I wasn't so bright. I made a mistake and it sucked when I got the results.

YES, I am soooo much brighter now. On certain aspects in life :)

But here I am. Talking in riddles. Pondering on the stupidity I'm not proud of possessing at this time in my life.

Why don't I ever learn :( :( :(

2 gave their two cents:

germae said...

I don't understand your riddles : (

Sara said...

you weren't supposed to :( I'm just being redundant. :( :(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger