Like always

Friday, September 28, 2007

Taking a short break from blogging. Actually didn't want to keep the blog already since blogger screwed up my template but someone said I should keep it to vent or rant. Or something like that. Things I'm good at.

Gah.

So fun giving people stuff and seeing their face light up :)

Btw, Cheeps got that last question right. Bout the money?A little late but you forgot bout it already anyway. Don't lie. You totally forgot bout it :)

I plan to be a philanthropist. That is WHEN I get tons of moolah $$$. Then of course I'll get involved in some huge non profit charity organisation. Aids, Women's Rights, poverty, etc. etc.

So when I say I wanna be rich I'm not only thinking of myself ok.

Thanks for dropping by. I guess I will update as and when I feel like it. With the second half of sem 3 coming up, I think I'll have no problem finding things to rant about again.

Typical :(

2 gave their two cents:

Jie Juan said...

Come on, just change the template. At least you still got readers. :)

Sara said...

hahah. thanks :)
will do will do :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger