Number 1 :)

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Does anyone wanna watch Hairspray!!? Dying here la since nobody wants to watch with me :(

Ok ok.

I see no one wants to comment on my posts already. That bad huh? Sighhh.

Right.

I've been thinking lately.

I'm going to change the world one day. Seriously.

I'm going to be rich one day. I'll bust my ass to make it. I'll be a CEO of some big, HUGE , GIGANDO company. Ok la. Stop laughing already. Maybe I won't be a CEO. Just be rich enough lor.

What are you thinking now?

What I'll do with the money?

Many, many things. But one thing takes priority and it has been number one on my list for some time now.

Guess!!

Never in a million years will you guess it right :)

Leave a comment on what you think I'll do with the money and I'll give you my answer later :) :)

10 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. such a shopaholic would shop till u drop dead. hehe.

Janus995 said...

Let's watch Hairspray!

Albert said...

yeah. I dont know how, but out of 600++ people I was picked to go on this program to the us. scholarship summore. next year 6 months will be on the program, then 3 months for NS...practically one year gone...anyway I read a good review on haispray, plus John Travolta is taking on a female, obese character, so dont miss it!

Wern Ching said...

ohyeah, i wanna watch Hairspray too. hahaha XD

Sara said...

Haha. I ask you guys to tell guess what I'll do with the money but all of you say you want to watch Hairspray :) Funny ppl la. With the exeption of Adeline and Wei G. But they are wroooong :)

Swee said...

Hmm, let me guess, you want to buy lots and lots of books!! Either that, or you want to get a huge bookshelf to accomodate your tons of books. SOmethng like that. Erm, if those are wrong, then most probably you want to bribe someone from a big giganto company so that you can be the CEO of that company. HEHEHE

My sis is so nuts about Hairspray, She wants to watch it. I dunno whether i wanna watch it or not...hmm

Sara said...

hehhe. Yeah I thought of that. of COURSE i'll buy all the books i want :) BUT its not what is on top of my list la.. keep guessing :)

Janus995 said...

Buy a space rocket? Buy a spacious mansion? Create a company with your name? Donate to charity for poor African kids?

Or...Drugs?

:P

Wern Ching said...

sara, why don't u create a poll and put a list of things u wanna do with the money..and let us vote.!! heeheehee. just a suggestion anyway. lol.

Sara said...

Hahahaha. Yeah hor. Thanks for the suggestion!! Will do it later if I'm up to it. heh

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger