Aiyiayia

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I think I'm losing the urge to blog.

GASP!

All of a sudden, it just seems soooo..... trifle. Sort of.

Or maybe it's just due to my insanely uneventful life :( :(

I would soooo love to rant about people getting on my nerves right now but heck, you're probably bored reading about all those rants already. But seriously, I feel like slapping someone now. Even if it's 12am. And I'm sleepy.

Ok ok. Till I find something inspiring.. I got nothing.

English proposal tomorrow. Yup, I haven't finished it. Slap me somebody.

1 gave their two cents:

Wei Jie said...

i don't know what you'll do BUT..
you SHOULD lend me the money so we can take over middle east together!
and ok la ok la.. i will give u my monster truck.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger