Ideas?

Monday, December 01, 2008

I want a new header. I WANT I WANT I WANT! *Throws tantrum* 


Please? *Smiles* Just living up to my childish behaviour. Hmpph! Mum calls me childish nowadays. What did I doooo. Watch cartoons? Get all happy when musicals start showing? Sing along to Mamma Mia? ( Which btw, I'm not going to see and a lot of people I know are. Sigh. They are all going with family and I happen to be born into one with not much interest. Oh actually we are interested in freeee musicals. But tickets are sold out anyway. Broadway, I hear you. Too bad there are moths in my pocket now.)

I digress. I just have no idea what picture I want. 

I've grown bored with the current one and it doesn't feel like me anymore. I know I may hate change because something's always changing but minor ones like these I love. 

I shall search for one soon. 

And congratulations all Monashians! We survived! I'm partly excited to be going to Melbourne next year but I am not ready. Yet. Preparations are so bothersome :(

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger