7 days.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

So I got this from a friend.Yup, its that time of feeling stressed over exams again where words like these speak louder to the soul.


The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

And another fave f mine,

If He leads you to it, He will lead you through it.

Faith <3


3 gave their two cents:

ade said...

dont worrry honey! u will come home a happy stick thin girl! <3

Sara said...

hahhahahaahha. how nice eh being a happy stick thin girl :P

i'll see u in a week :) muaax

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger