I NEED MOTIVATION BABY.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Maybe its about time to change that side bar pic. Just maybe. Or maybe you should concentrate on that studying you are supposed to be doing right about NOW. Instead of blogging.


I'm sorry. Just a little distracted. 9 months away from home does this to you.

I want Christmas. I waaant. I waaant Christmas food.

Currently revisiting childhood memories with Mickey's Christmas Carol. If you haven't watched it, have never even heard of it, you are a sad child indeed and I pity you. Because my life would not be as perfect as it is now if I never had those little building blocks of Christmas movies/cartoons. But don't fret cause its never too late. Call me and I'll watch them with you a million times over. I never get bored. :D

Nightmare before Christmas, the Grinch etc. Ultimate love.

I WANT TO WATCH THE LATEST CHRISTMAS CAROL. I WAAAANT.

Sorry, 9 months of not being pampered has its side effects. Bite me.

2 gave their two cents:

ade said...

Mickey christmas carol!?!! I hvnt watch/hear it before! :( But i'm not a girl without childhood! :D :D

YESH! we go watch christmas carol together! :) I also wanna waaatch! yooohooo. but if i wtch must bring fatty heng along. hahaha

Sara said...

heng: HOW CAN YOU ARE SO SAD. I WILL WATCH WITH YOOOOU. aiyoh go youtube and search mickey's christmas carol. seriously its one of the better xmas cartoons out there lor. go go go! only like 3 parts and it only adds up to 1/2 an hour.

YUP YUP YUP. I SOOOO BADLY WANT TO WATCH CHRISTMAS CAROL. eh what is this whole fatty thing again? u want a smack? scold me about weight issues then u pulak say u are fat. geram nyeeee.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger