Ladidida...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sometimes thinking about the cutest pumps in the world(which you own) is soooo much better than thinking about the mountain of homework that you left on the table.

So here's the thing. Been shopping more than usual lately. My mum's complaining I have to many shoes. I won't complain. I rarely buy, honestly, I've been wearing the same pair of flops for the longest of times. So for my birthday this year, I decided to get myself a pair of shoes. Being indicisive, I wanted every pair of gorgeous shoes I laid eyes on. Snap back to reality (and to the amount of money in my wallet) and I had to decide. I finally decided on a pair of to-die-for heels. Unfortunately they came in two colours. I hate that. It makes the task of choosing even more difficult especially when you love both colours. I couldn't make up my mind. Mummy couldn't make up her mind. So......I got to buy both!!!!!! Sometimes parents are so unpredictable. Btw, I bought these heels a few days prior to my birthday and mummy paid for the heels...:) :)

Fast forward to my birthday. Went for dinner with my family and my aunt. Then as usual, we had to look around a.k.a. window shop/shop even though we've been to the place a million times and can tell you exactly where which shop is located. I love having a mum that loves shopping more than I do. Gives me an excuse to go shopping la. Teehee... Anyway back to the topic, my mum saw this bag she liked and I in turn saw the cutest pair of pumps in the world. My aunt saw a bag she liked and all's happy. It so happened that that shop was having a saleeeee..Me love sales....Buy 3 items and the 2nd item gets 20% off whereas the 3rd item gets 30% off. In order of price of course. That means the more expensive item won't get a discount whereas the 2nd most expensive item will get 20% off and so on. My pumps were the cheapest. Yay!! Mum finally relented and bought me the pumps too :)

Life's a little brighter when you have shoes to think about...

2 gave their two cents:

germae said...

You still havn't told me how much that watch cost.
What nice pumps you have... I want one too.
Can't cost half as much as that watch I bet...
WEEEHEEEEEE

Sara said...

Yeah I love my pumps...Weee..Especially when their on sale!

PS= the watch was also on sale la

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger