The Pictures That I Promised..

Monday, March 13, 2006

So here are the pics like I promised..

(Pictures from my school compound)















I have no idea how the whiteboard from one of the classes could fall down..

******************************************

So yeah I lied. It wasn't such a bad day after all. We pretty much cam-hored for a good 3/4 of the day.... What can I say?..We just loveeee the cam..



(I was forced to take this pic)
















Are we vain or are we vain?

Conclusion: We are so vain.

PS: We are such great examples to the guys...

7 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

sara..r u serious???u got force 2 take tat picture?? yes ah?? how come u look so happy one??? i'm hving doubts u got forced..hmm...maybe U R happy cuz u get to take a picture with him..sitting nex 2 him somemore..haha..so close 2 him somemore..haha..

Anonymous said...

omg, u put up dat picture with andre!! woh!!~~ lolz, very close hor...ehehe...

Sara said...

I was victimised....woe is me...You guys were VERY PERSISTENT. I was laughing at that time la...Besides nobody I know will see this besides you guys. Friendster is too popular.

germae said...

Cam-whoring is fun. Making others cam-whore for our amusement is even fun-ner.
Peace! ; )

p/s: I know you didn't mean to forget, when you have other issues in mind.

Anonymous said...

i wonder who is da anoymous..hmm...nwy..i juz realise thelast line in ur post..good examples blah blah..plz lah sara..the guys in our class is pretty vain too..but so far i think germae is like the most vain one..=P n oh ya,ur andre honey look vain too..no wonder u r getting more n more vain..tat's explain it..=)

Anonymous said...

i wonder who is da anoymous..hmm...nwy..i juz realise thelast line in ur post..good examples blah blah..plz lah sara..the guys in our class is pretty vain too..but so far i think germae is like the most vain one..=P n oh ya,ur andre honey look vain too..no wonder u r getting more n more vain..tat's explain it..=)

Sara said...

I am vain. You are vain. The whole class is vain minus a few guys la. So what? It's the good kind of vain. I have no links to him whatsoever.Sheeesh.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger