I'm A Little Outdated. It's Sad.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ok. It's been awhile since I've written anything here. Thanks to my oh so boring life, I just have nothing to blog about.

Thank God I had a fun weekend. I wanted to write this post yesterday but I was so tired that my eyelids were touching the floor already thanks to the lack of sleep over the fun but tiring weekend. No complains though.

I went for my confirmation camp last weekend. Not being a very outgoing person, I have never actually been to one of these overnight camps with friends. Yeah, I am soooooo sad. Don't pity me though. It was fun while it lasted. Met the nicest, funkiest, friendliest people you can ever imagine. Seriously, those people sure can crack you up.

We had many speakers among the other activities the teachers planned. Basically the whole idea of this camp was to deepen our faith in God. Many of the speakers also gave talks on relationships e.g. relationship with parents, friends, God and so on and so forth. There was this guy who talked about how his dad passed away and who he was estranged from his mother. That really got to a few people and we broke down crying. Yes, I did too. It was sooooo sad. *sobs*

Our confirmation group was the first group to create history in that convent. We broke 3 plastic chairs, a flower pot and a light bulb. I have no idea how the guys managed to do break the light bulb...

I wish I had some pictures to post but being Miss Forgetful, I forgot to bring my camera. After reminding myself a gazillion times to bring it. I'm getting old.... Sorry for the boring post but my brain feels so tired and addled at the moment. I'll update soon!

***************************

Part of my confirmation group (Excluding the guy in the black shirt since he's our senior). Love you guys!
Managed to get this pic from William. Thanks Will!

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger