MIB for the time being.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hey people. Just a little notice here. I will be MIB (Missing In Blogging) for a while. Due to various reasons of course.

The sudden passing of a very close relative has left me pondering on many of life's questions. I just hope in time I'll come to accept them.

My mid-terms are in 2 weeks. I haven't exactly started studying. You'd think a girl would learn her lesson. Apparently not in my case. So yeah, I don't have much time to think of what to blog at the moment. I'll probably continue after my mid-terms. That oh-so-important mid-terms. *shudders*

Currently listening to - "God Will Make A Way" by Don Moen.

Till then, take care and God Bless everyone.

XOXO,
Sara

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger