Finally!.... A tag.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm depressed over a number of things. But it all leads back to my stupidity and forgetfulness. It just NEVER gives me a break. No matter. Shall not rant now.

Tagged by Yi Qing.


5 things found in my bag:

1. Lipbalm
2. Wallet
3. Pencil box
4. Halls sweets
5. Tissue

5 things found in my wallet:

1. Cash
2. IC
3. ID cards
4. An atm card
5. Receipts

5 favourite things in my room:

1. My books
2. Accesories
3. Bed
4. Hairbands
5. Pictures

5 things I always wanted to do:

1. Learn French
2. Play paintball
3. Travel the world
4. Sing :)
5. Watch Broadway musicals

5 things I'm currently into:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Assignments
3. Sleeping
4. Bubble tea
5. Hairbands

List out the top 4 presents you wish for:

1. You really couldn't afford no 1. No point telling you the rest :)

The person who tagged you is:
Yi Qing

Your 5 impressions of him/her:

1. Friendly
2. Nice
3. Haven't met in a long time
4. I'm sorry i'm out of ideas :(

Most memorable thing he/she has done to you:
Gosh, we haven't talked in ages girl!! must meet up soon to catch up :D

If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
Turn les. :) Nah. We're both straight :P

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I don't see a reason for that

Pass the quiz to 5 as many people! (alphabetical order)

1. Adeline
2. Cheeps
3. Wei Jie
4. Germae
5. Wern Ching
6. Shan Miao

I doubt these ppl will have the time to do this. But it's just for the fun of it.

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger