Quickie!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

God works in such mysterious ways its amazing.

After 2 weeks of fretting about my missing file, I found it right back where it was when I apparently lost it. Right on my desk. In the same classroom. Like it was never touched. I was beyond wondering how it could still be there. Honestly, I gave up all hope that I would find it. Today I went to class and saw it there. Even my gladness at seeing it had diminished. But I really am glad I found it now :)

Currently litening to The Click Five - Empty. Yea I know you aren't interested to know. Yes I am fickle and have changed from constantly listening to The Fray to numerous songs now. The Fray reminds me too much of Grey's so I try not to listen to it too much :)

Happy April Fool's Day. Not like you or I celebrate it. This day used to hold so much fun and laughter when I was younger and actually took the liberty to play childish pranks on friends and siblings. Today I would not have remembered it if not for the radio. I just assumed it was like any other day. Much like everything in life, the childhood innocence of an extra fun April Fools Day has lessened in years. Sometimes, a small prank can be quite useful in the life of a stressed out uni student. Reminds you of the time when you took such delights in it. Now you just brush away and grumble when you think of it or if someone plays a harmless one on you.
Yup, my sis played one on me. The old "there's something in you hair" trick. Yes, stop rolling your eyes. I fell for it. But just for that few seconds it was like being her age again. It felt quite nice. Then I smacked her for it :D

Till next time.

XOXO,
Sara

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger