Missing me already?

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Finals are in less than 2 weeks. And I am here, on blogger, listening to songs on youtube and staring at my lecture notes ( the same page, mind you) for God knows how long. 


Looking at my cumulated marks for a subject is depressing. To say the least. I really think I have just been enjoying too much here and thus, kinda forgot my real purpose here is to study. I like to think that H1 is within my grasp, however tiny and stubby my fingers are. But the future looks bleak. :( 

I need to ace my other subjects to make up for this one. I NEED too. 

But here I am, missing food back in Malaysia and planning meals to eat out for the next few days. I feel like a pig. Thats probably why I miss my piglet back home. Sigh.

I miss many things. But I am not ready to go home yet :) Life here has been good to me. Fret not. December is just around the corner. 

Till then, much love from me :D

2 gave their two cents:

germae said...

who is ur little piglet? :D

Sara said...

my stuffed piglet la. its a toy :P hahah. i miss it :(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger