R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'm not prejudice against my own race okay. 


On the contrary, I am proud of some of the qualities they possess. Too many to list down but you get my point.

However, does it kill you to be a little more polite when a customer asks you a question? Sheesh. Sometimes, I do believe that what my race gains in other things, we lose out on politeness and just good natured human values. So what if you make a gazillion dollars? When it comes down to it, all people really want is to be treated with some respect.

Okay okay! I know I haven't had time to sit down and write that long overdue post. It's coming. I promise. Keep you're pants on/

2 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

calm down calm down. *blows wind*

Sara said...

hahhaahha. yeah dont worry,i dont stay pissed for long :P

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger