Quickie #6 (I think)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

So I owe you guys a long overdue post. 


ONE more assignment okay? Then I'll definitely update on my life here.

Anyhow, I got elected secretary of COSDU. Heh. Is it really all paperwork? Bah! I'll redefine this position.

I hope you guys have not totally abandoned this blog.

CRAP. I ate so much at the AGM. And I got big dinner tonight too. HOW LA TO LOSE WEIGHT. 

I realise I don't have much to rant about my stay in Melbourne :P Wahahah. Okay, save the last post. I don't even rant much about assignments. 

Toodles.

3 gave their two cents:

Denning said...

Hey, Sara! Congrats in being elected as the Secretary of COSDU!

Sara said...

Thanks! Eh, didnt know u blogged. shall add u on my blog roll ya

Denning said...

I just started. So I need your expert advice. Did some blog couple days ago.. do read it sometime. hehe

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger