And Yet Life Goes On.....

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Days have been pretty boring lately.Nothing to give it the extra kick it needs.I was just thinking to the time before holidays started and planning all these things to do such as to start studying,clean up my stuff which has been collecting loads of dust,actually do something useful and not waste time...And the list goes on and on.
Sadly,none of it has come close to be completed..I just feel so lazy everyday and am actually looking forward to going back to school.At least then I would have something to do then just laze around.Yup,I've sunk THAT low...
Oh,undoubtedly I have been doing more exercise than usual lately.Courtesy of my mum of course.Haih.I wanna do something funnnnnnn........I can't wait for the next outing for movies ;)

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

what?!?looking forward 2 skool?!?NO WAY!!!even do i'm really really really bored til i almost clean my room drawer,i NEVER look forward 2 skool!!u must b jking lah.we r frm.5 nex year!!i rather do nothing at home than going 2 skool!!

Hey,ur blog remind me of HIS BLOG..wee..guess now i dun really nd 2 go 2 his blog,come 2 ya blog will do..oh ya,where's ya chat space huh?!?the topic had juz gone hotter yesterday!!y u take it away?!?nonsense girl!! :-P

Sara said...

sorry la dear....not my fault i'm so com illiterate right?*winks*

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger